- Apogee Interests, LLC – Founder and Managing Director – commercializing intellectual property, involving medical devices, gear for extreme environments and consumer products.
- Designated Arizona State University’s first University Explorer and Professor of Practice, with appointments in the Fulton School of Engineering and the School of Earth and Space Exploration.
- Innovator: involved in a variety of technology start-ups based on his intellectual property as well as other entrepreneurial ventures.
- Professional Speaker: deliver keynote addresses for corporate, non-profit and educational groups around the world. View Scott’s [PUBLIC SPEAKING] page.
- Independent Consulting: have performed extensive technical and operational due diligence for private equity, angel investment and venture capital groups; have served as a subject matter expert for various commercial human spaceflight companies; have also served as a technical reviewer of books, articles and screenplays. For more information, please contact Scott using the [CONTACT FORM]
- Renowned Explorer Joins ASU Faculty: https://asunews.asu.edu/20140930-parazynski-joins-asu-faculty
- An Astronaut Fact-Checks Gravity: http://www.vulture.com/2013/10/astronaut-fact-checks-gravity.html
- Telemedicine and Antarctica: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-it/telemedicine-makes-new-advances-all-the-way-to-antarctica
- TEDMED 2010: Healthcare forum http://www.youtube.com/tedmed#p/u/20/Ii2UkV96u8k
- “Everest: Beyond the Limit” Team Physician, 3rd season of the popular Discovery Channel program http://www.blogs.discovery.com/everest_2009/
- SPOT: Ambassador (sponsored athlete), GPS tracking-social networking tool http://www.spotadventures.com/
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine Commencement Speaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u_v0LUSI2d4
- United States Luge: Honorary Captain, 2010 US Olympic Luge Team (Vancouver) http://www.usaluge.org/index.php
- Camp Patriot: Volunteer guide on Mt. Rainier summit climb, summer of 2010; wonderful organization that takes wounded warriors on outdoor adventures www.camppatriot.org
- Challenger Center for Space Science Education: former Chairman of the Board of Directors, Non-profit supporting STEM education. Oversee a network of 48 learning centers around the world, inspiring 400,000 school children each year through hands-on missions to space, below the oceans and inside the human body. http://www.challenger.org
- Houston Museum of Natural Science: Former Trustee http://www.hmns.org/
- Arizona State University: http://www.asu.edu/
- The Methodist Hospital Research Institute: Former Senior Member of the faculty http://www.methodisthealth.com/tmhri.cfm?id=40192
- University of Oxford: Visiting Professor of Space Medicine http://www.ox.ac.uk/
- Stanford School of Medicine: Former Adjunct Faculty, Department of Medicine http://med.stanford.edu/
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston: Clinical Adjunct Professor, Aerospace Medicine
- Auburn University: Former Adjunct Faculty, Department of Polymer and Fiber Engineering
- Aerospace Medical Association: Fellow; Society of clinicians and scientists involved in aviation, space and environmental medicine http://www.asma.org/
- American Alpine Club: Supports climbing and mountaineering around the world http://www.americanalpineclub.org/
- American Society for Gravitational and Space Biology: Fosters research and education in gravitational and space biology http://www.asgsb.org/index.php
- Association of Space Explorers: Society of flown astronauts and cosmonauts http://www.space-explorers.org/
- Explorers Club: Fellow; Organization devoted to exploration and field research http://www.explorers.org/
- Society of NASA Flight Surgeons: http://www.asma.org/snfs/SNFSindex.htm
- Space Medicine Association: President; Society dedicated to advancing human health and performance in space http://www.asma.org/Organization/smb/smb.htm
- Wilderness Medical Society: Supports the study of wilderness medicine http://www.wms.org/